What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win JBL Boom Box Speakers. Priced at Rs 24990, this speaker has monstrous sound along with high bass to make your parties light up. 24 hours of playtime under optimum audio settings and with many other features, this speaker is one of the finest model.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (24 Sep 2019).
How to Win JBL Speakers?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (24 Sep 2019) :
Q1. The Korea Open 2019 Is Starting Today. Which Of These Sports Is Played In Korea Open?
Ans – Badminton
Q2. Which Of The Following National Parks In Rajasthan Is A World Heritage Site And Is Of International Importance For Some Migratory Bird Species?
Ans – Keoladeo National Park
Q3. The Atomic Number Of Lead Is 82. What Is The Chemical Symbol Of Lead?
Ans – Pb
Q4. Wellington Is The Capital Of An Island Country That Has More Sheep Than People. Which Country Is This?
Ans – New Zealand
Q5. India Has The Shortest Written Constitution Of Any Sovereign Country In The World.
Ans – FALSE
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 24th September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.