What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Oppo Reno2 Z.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (25 Dec 2019).
How to Win Oppo Reno2 Z?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (25 Dec 2019) :
Q1. In 1804, which composer born on 16th December, debuted his Symphony no 3 in Napoleon’s honour?
Ans – Beethoven
Q2. Which country topped the medal tally at the South Asian Games 2019?
Ans – India
Q3. Who is known as Père Noël in French?
Ans – Santa Claus
Q4. New Zealand has ordered 1,292 of what to treat patients injured in a volcanic eruption on the country’s White Island?
Ans – Square feet of skin
Q5. If Suman Rao finished 3rd, Opelie Mezzino finished 2nd, who finished 1st? (Hint : Miss world 2019 pageant)
Ans – Toni-Ann Singh
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 25th December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2019.