What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Fossil Explorist smartwatch which is currently available at Rs 15999 on Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (28 Sep 2019).
How to Win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (28 Sep 2019) :
Q1. On Feb 13, 2019, After 15 Years Of Exploration, NASA Declared Its Mars Rover ‘Dead’. What Was The Name Of The Robotic Rover?
Ans – Opportunity
Q2. Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday Today. Which Was His First Bollywood Movie?
Ans – Saawariya
Q3. Rugby World Cup Is Being Played Currently In Japan. ______ Country Has Won The Rugby World Cup 3 Times, Which Is The Most By Any Country. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – New Zealand
Q4. Where In The Human Body Is The Occiput?
Ans – Head
Q5. When It Comes To Mobile Phone Networks Such As 2G, 3G And 4G, What Does The ‘G’ Stand For?
Ans – Generation
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 28th September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.