What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay has a validity of 1 year and can be used across products/services at Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (30 Sep 2019).
How to Win Rs 10000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (30 Sep 2019) :
Q1. Arundhati Roy Won The Booker Prize In 1997 For Her Debut Novel. What Was The Novel Called?
Ans – The God Of Small Things
Q2. Tour De France Is An Annual Multi-Stage Event Associated With Which Of These Sports?
Ans – Cycling
Q3. Which Actress Will Portray The Story Of Acid Attack Victim, Laxmi Agarwal, Alongside Vikrant Massey In An Upcoming Film By Meghana Gulzar?
Ans – Deepika Padukone
Q4. Which Is The Only Tennis Grand Slam Tournament That Is Played On Grass Courts Currently?
Ans – Wimbledon
Q5. Which Company Has Made The Humanoid Robot Known As ASIMO?
Ans – Honda
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 30th September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.