What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Fitbit Versa Smartwatch. It is available on Amazon at Rs 15,500 but you can get it for free.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (31 Aug 2019).
How to Win Fitbit Versa Smartwatch?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (31 Aug 2019) :
Q1. The Indian Classical Instrument, The Sitar, Has Been Used By Popular Bands Like ‘The Beatles’ In Their Music. Which Other Band Used It In Their Chart Topping Hit, ‘Paint It Black’?
Ans – The Rolling Stones
Q2. He Was The First Ever Indian To Win A Silver Medal At The Olympics For Shooting. Then, He Went On To Lead The Ministry Of Youth Affairs And Sports. Who Is He?
Ans – Rajyavardhan Singh Rathode
Q3. Now A World-Renowned Sporting Event, This Race Was Originally Created To Boost The Circulation Of A Struggling Newspaper Called L’Auto In France. Which Event Are We Referring To?
Ans – Tour De France
Q4. All Of The Below Bollywood Actors Has Worked As A Radio Jockey (RJ) Before Starting Their Acting Careers, Except?
Ans – Shah Rukh Khan
Q5. This Vitamin Plays An Important Role In The Body Because It Stops Bleeding And Helps Form Clots. It Is Also Referred To As The Clotting Vitamin. Which One Is It?
Ans – Vitamin K
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 31st August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th September 2019.