What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning is high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (5 Aug 2019).
How to Win Rs 10000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (5 Aug 2019) :
Q1. Which Of The Following Is The Official Language In Argentina?
Ans – Spanish
Q2. In India, Engineer’s Day Is Celebrated On September 15. It Commemorates The Birth Anniversary Of Which Indian Scientist?
Ans – M. Visvesvaraya
Q3. While Most Societies Follow A Patrilineal Tradition Wherein The Father’s Name Is Passed On To The Children, Some Do Not. Which One Of These Indian Ethnic Communities Follow A Matrilineal Tradition?
Ans – Khasi, Meghalaya
Q4. Rahul Dravid Was Recently Appointed As The Head Of Cricket At The NCA (National Cricket Academy). When Was The NCA Founded?
Ans – 2000
Q5. In The Lion King, What Is The Name Of Simba’s Uncle I.E. Mufasa’s Brother?
Ans – Scar
Also Check :-
- Amazon Fittify Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Sennheiser Quiz Answers – Win Sennheiser Headphone
- Amazon OPPO F11 Pro Quiz – Win OPPO F11 Pro
- Cadbury Oreo Quiz – Win Rs 20000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 5th August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st August 2019.