What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (5 Dec 2019).
How to Win Rs 20000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (5 Dec 2019) :
Q1. What is the name of the NASA program that intends to land the first man and woman on the Moon by 2024?
Ans – Artemis
Q2. Which medical student is slated to make her Bollywood debut in 2020, in a movie about Prithviraj Chauhan, opposite Akshay Kumar?
Ans – Manushi Chillar
Q3. Which word often used in politics, is also the name for a group of Cheetahs?
Ans – Coalition
Q4. Roger Federer and Alexander Zverev recently broke the record for the highest attendance in a tennis match. Where was the match played?
Ans – Mexico City
Q5. Kailasavadivoo Sivan is the current head of which of these government organisations?
Ans – ISRO
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 5th December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th December 2019.