What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Sony 5.1 Soundbar Home Theatre System. It is priced at Rs 22990 at the time of writing.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (6 July 2019).
How to Win Sony Home Theatre?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (6 July 2019) :
Q1. Joule, named after James Prescott Joule, is a unit of measurement that measures ______. Fill in the blank.
Ans – Energy
Q2. Flights take a longer time when they are flying from East to West, as compared to the other way around. True or False?
Ans – True
Q3. A new movie trailer for a film starring Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra was released recently. What is the name of the film?
Ans – Jabariya Jodi
Q4. Did you know there is a name for the sound that martial artists make while performing karate? It’s often heard in movies and sounds like they are shouting quickly. What is it called?
Ans – Kiai
Q5. 15 year old, Cori Gauff defeated her tennis icon in the very first round of Wimbledon, with a score of 6-4, 6-4. Who did she beat?
Ans – Venus Williams
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 6th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th July 2019.