What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has an expiry of 365 days and can be used across services of Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (7 Oct 2019).
How to Win Rs 5000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (7 Oct 2019) :
Q1. It Is Vladimir Putin’s Birthday Today. He Has Been The President Of Russia For 5 Terms And Was Recently Selected For A 6th Term. Which Building Holds The Office Of The President Of Russia?
Ans – The Kremlin
Q2. Which Of These Desserts Has Its Roots In Hyderabad’s Nizami Legacy, And Is Traditionally Prepared From Dried Apricots?
Ans – Qubani Ka Mitha
Q3. Which Famous Indian Poet Did Shankar Mahadevan Collaborate With, For His Track, ‘Breathless’?
Ans – Javed Akhtar
Q4. What Was The Name Of The 5-Member, All-Girl Pop Band, That Was Formed In 2002 As Part Of A Nation Wide Talent Search, Hosted By Channel V?
Ans – Viva
Q5. Earlier This Year, Two South Korean Companies Announced A 300 Million Dollars Investment In India Based, Ola Cabs. The First Company Is Hyundai, Name The Second?
Ans – Kia Motors Corporation
Also Check :-
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 7th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.