What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (8 Aug 2019).
How to Win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (8 Aug 2019) :
Q1. Where Is India’s Highest Astronomical Observatory Located?
Ans – Ladakh
Q2. A Phobia Is An Irrational Fear That A Person May Experience. Triskaidekaphobia Is The Fear Of What?
Ans – Number 13
Q3. The World Bank Group Announced Its First Female Managing Director And Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Who Is An Indian National. What Is Her Name? Hint – She Was The MD Of The State Bank Of India!
Ans – Anshula Kant
Q4. In A Standard Set Of Playing Cards, Which King Is The Only One Without A Moustache?
Ans – King Of Hearts
Q5. ISRO Has Been In The Spotlight Recently Due To It’s Moon Mission, Chandrayaan-2. Who Is The Current Chairman Of ISRO?
Ans – Kailasavadivoo Sivan
Also Check :-
- Amazon Fittify Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Sennheiser Quiz Answers – Win Sennheiser Headphone
- Amazon OPPO F11 Pro Quiz – Win OPPO F11 Pro
- Cadbury Oreo Quiz – Win Rs 20000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 8th August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st August 2019.