What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Mi LED TV. Mi TV has many smart features like integration with Google Voice search, app support to the likes of Play Store, YouTube, Play Movies, Play Music, Hotstar, Voot, Sony LIV, Hungama, Zee5, Eros Now, Alt Balaji & many more.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (9 Sep 2019).
How to Win Mi LED TV?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (9 Sep 2019) :
Q1. Who Is Known As The ‘Waterman Of India’ And Is Renowned For His Conservational Efforts In Bringing Back Many Rivers, And Increasing The Water Table Level In Rajasthan?
Ans – Dr. Rajendra Singh
Q2. Like Humans, Most Species In The Animal Kingdom Have A Single Heart. But There Is An Exception. How Many Hearts Does An Octopus Have?
Ans – 3
Q3. Which Plant Was Added To The Guinness Book Of Records As The Fastest Growing Plant On Earth?
Ans – Bamboo
Q4. In The Marvel Cinematic Universe, We See Hulk As A Green-Coloured Giant Superhero. But What Colour Was He Meant To Be Originally?
Ans – Grey
Q5. Sara Ali Khan And Varun Dhawan Announced Their New Film Recently. It Will Be Directed By David Dhawan. What Is The Film Called?
Ans – Coolie No. 1
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 9th September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.