For the past few months, Amazon Quiz is really trendy since it’s Amazon who is organizing this quiz and giving away free exciting prizes every day and what it takes is just answer to 5 simple questions.
Bookmark this page to get Amazon Quiz Time Daily Answers.
Amazon Quiz Time is being organized daily between 8 AM to 12 PM and by just giving the correct answers to the questions you can make your way to the lucky draw list and later it is all about getting lucky.
While we always make a post on every day’s Amazon Quiz, this is a post that we have created for you so that you don’t have to look for every day’s Amazon Quiz Time answers. Just bookmark this page and we’ll update it daily with the correct answers.
Amazon Quiz Time Daily
- Today’s Quiz – Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Quiz Time – 22nd January 2021 (8 AM – 12 PM)
- Winners Declaration – Before 31st January 2021 (Amazon Quiz Winners result here)
How to play Amazon Quiz Time Daily Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner “Amazon Quiz 22 January 2021″ related to Quiz. (If you don’t see any banner, search for FunZone in search menu and there you’ll see it)
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a Start button. Click on it to start the Quiz.
5. A total of 5 multiple choice questions will be asked. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below).
6. After selecting correct answers, you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
7. A lucky draw will be held now and If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon Quiz Time Daily Answers
Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers – 22nd January 2021
Q1 – A number of residents of Hurling village spotted which rare animal (scientific name- Capricornis thar) in the cold deserts of Spiti valley?
Ans – Himalayan Serow
Q2 – As per a recent ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which country cannot use its name, flag, and anthem at the next two Olympics?
Ans – Russia
Q3 – Which tech giant teamed up with several major technology companies to form a new industry group called the “Modern Computing Alliance”?
Ans – Google
Q4 – Which of these breads cannot be made using the technique shown in the picture?
Ans – Roti
Q5 – What is the name of this large headed, short-tailed bird commonly found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia and Oceania?
Ans – Kingfisher
- Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Game – Win Gift Voucher & Supercoins
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – Win Gift Voucher & Supercoins
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 22nd January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Amazon Quiz 22 January 2021 Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the banner where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly as per above given Amazon Quiz 22 January 2021 Answers, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 31st January 2021.