For the past few months, Amazon Quiz is really trendy since it’s Amazon who is organizing this quiz and giving away free exciting prizes every day and what it takes is just answer to 5 simple questions.
Bookmark this page to get Amazon Quiz Time Daily Answers.
Amazon Quiz Time is being organized daily between 8 AM to 12 PM and by just giving the correct answers to the questions you can make your way to the lucky draw list and later it is all about getting lucky.
While we always make a post on every day’s Amazon Quiz, this is a post that we have created for you so that you don’t have to look for every day’s Amazon Quiz Time answers. Just bookmark this page and we’ll update it daily with the correct answers.
Amazon Quiz Time Daily
- Today’s Quiz – Amazon Rs 50000 Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Rs 50000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Quiz Time – 28th October 2020 (8 AM – 12 PM)
- Winners Declaration – Before 30th October 2020 (Amazon Quiz Winners result here)
How to play Amazon Quiz Time Daily Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the home screen, scroll down until you see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a Start button. Click on it to start the Quiz.
5. A total of 5 multiple choice questions will be asked. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below).
6. After selecting correct answers, you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
7. A lucky draw will be held now and If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon Quiz Time Daily Answers
Q1 – In October 2020, a rare first edition of which children’s book has sold for £75,000 at an auction?
Ans – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
Q2 – Padma Shri Recipient Shobha Naidu, who recently passed away, was known for which dance form?
Ans – Kuchipudi
Q3 – According to the World Bank’s International Debt Statistics 2021, which country became the largest creditor?
Ans – China
Q4 – This player scored his one and only IPL century against which team?
Ans – Kochi Tuskers Kerala
Q5 – Which North American country’s national animal is this?
Ans – Canada