Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Also, in total 10 winners will be announced so the chances of winning is 10 times.
How to Answer and win an Honor Band 4?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. When referring to dates and years, BC stands for ‘Before Christ’. What does AD stand for?
Ans – Anno Domini
Q2. In which country is the International Court of Justice located?
Ans – Netherlands
Q3. If you’re playing chess, which piece can only make an L-shaped move?
Ans – The knight
Q4. Which of the following smartphone brands does NOT belong to the same parent company?
Ans – Xiamoi
Q5. Which country is Prague in?
Ans – Czech Republic
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 11th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.