Nokia 8.1 comes with a Snapdragon 710 octa core processor clubbed with a huge 3500 mAh battery. It supports 6.18 inch full HD+ screen and is available on Amazon at Rs 26999. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Nokia 8.1 for free. So, don’t miss out on this beautiful phone. Answer now.
How to Answer and win a Nokia 8.1 for free?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. How many states and union territories does India comprise of?
Ans – 29 states, 7 territories
Q2. What type of Government does India operate under?
Ans – Parliamentary
Q3. The deepest point on Earth lies 36,000 feet below sea level. Where can you find it?
Ans – Mariana Trench
Q4. Which of these Avengers superheroes is NOT from Earth?
Ans – Thor
Q5. ‘Survival of the fittest’ is a phrase that we commonly use. It is derived from the theories of which famous scientist?
Ans – Charles Darwin
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 13th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th March 2019.