Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance for free. Total 5 winners will be declared and everyone will receive Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay in their account. Therefore, chances of winning are pretty high.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Where in the human body is the femur located?
Ans – Leg
Q2. Which one of these Indian movie is inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
Ans – Taare Zamin Par
Q3. During the festival of Onam, people enjoy a wholesome feast known as ‘sadya’. In which Indian state is this festival celebrated?
Ans – Kerala
Q4. ‘Claque’ is _______.
Ans – a group of people hired to applaud at a performance
Q5. If someone mentions ‘Brogues’ what piece of fashion are they referring to?
Ans – Shoes
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 15th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th March 2019.