Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Honor View20. It’s a premium phone by Honor available at Rs 37999. It is packed with a Kirin 980 octa core processor and has a base variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage. So, don’t miss out.
How to Answer and win an Honor View20?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Congo rainforest is the largest rainforest in the world. True or false?
Ans – False
Q2. Originating in the Tibetan plateau near Lake Mansarovar, which river flows through Ladakh?
Ans – Indus
Q3. Which football club play their home games at Old Trafford?
Ans – Manchester United
Q4. Bedfordshire, Shallot and Lancastrian are all types of which vegetable?
Ans – Onion
Q5. Krav Maga is a _____. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Martial Art Form
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 27th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th March 2019.