In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Seagate 5TB hard drive which is available at Rs 10,999 on Amazon. It doesn’t need power supply to work & its 3.0 USB connectivity makes transfer from Windows and MAC superfast. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a Seagate 5TB hard drive?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. With less than 1,000 inhabitants, which is the least populated country in the world?
Ans – Vatican City
Q2. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
Ans – Facial cheek
Q3. Ablutophobia is the fear of ________. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Bathing
Q4. Which of these Italian cities is built over 117 islands?
Ans – Venice
Q5. Yohei Sasakawa was recently awarded the International Gandhi Peace Prize 2018, in recognition of his work to eliminate which disease across the world?
Ans – Leprosy
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 28th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th March 2019.