Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Redmi Note 5 Pro. It comes with a 5.99-inch FHD+ capacitive touchscreen with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution and is powered by Snapdragon 636 Octa Core Processor. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Redmi Note 5 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. A Sushi Is A Japanese Dish, Traditionally Wrapped In ______.
Ans – Edible Seaweed
Q2. ‘A Moveable Feast’ Is The Autobiography Of?
Ans – Ernest Hemingway
Q3. Which Historical Event Does Charles Dickens’ Novel ‘The Tale Of Two Cities’ Concern?
Ans – The French Revolution
Q4. George Eliot Was The Pen Name Of Which Author?
Ans – Mary Ann Evans
Q5. Who Recently Became The First Batsman In The World To Smash 500 Sixes In International Cricket?
Ans – Chris Gayle
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 6th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.