Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz – Wish you all a very Happy Republic Day guys. On this special day, Amazon has hosted a Special Edition Quiz similar to its daily quiz. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win Rs 26000. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win Free Rs 26000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which of these concepts highlighted in the Indian Constitution are inspired by the French Constitution?
Ans – All of the above
Q2. Which of these awards are announced on the eve of Republic Day?
Ans – All of the above
Q3. Who was the first chief guest for India’s first Republic Day celebrations?
Ans – Sukarno
Q4. Which is the lengthiest written constitution in the world?
Ans – Constitution of India
Q5. The National Anthem of India Jana-gana-mana was originally composed in which language?
Ans – Bengali
Q6. Which Christian Hymn is played during Republic Parade?
Ans – Abide with me
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 22nd January 2021 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st January 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 2 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 26000.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 6 (six) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2021.