Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz – We are back with Amazon Quizzes. Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 5 questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 20000.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz:
Q1. In February 2020, the first cubs of which animal were born through the in vitro fertilization method?
Ans – Cheetah
Q2. In March 2020, a 67 million year old fossil was discovered, which had great scientific importance. What was the fossil called?
Ans – WonderChicken
Q3. 2020 saw, for the first time ever, the Academy Award for Best Picture go to a Non-English language feature film. Which film?
Ans – Parasite
Q4. Sumit Nagal became the first Indian in 7 years to win a Grand Slam singles match by beating Bradley Klahn at which tournament?
Ans – US Open
Q5. Which actor famous for his role as Jim in ‘The Office’ created a YouTube series called ‘Some Good News’ which went viral?
Ans – John Krasinski
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 26th November 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 15th December 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 5 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 20000.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st December 2020.