Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon SMBhav Quiz has a great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer a few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 25000. A total of 4 winners will be announced. So, the chances of winning are high.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win Amazon SMBhav Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Festive Riddle Sale.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon SMBhav Quiz – Win Rs 25000:
Q1. Amazon Smbhav is a 2-day summit intended for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME’s). Featuring talks from eminent industry experts and policy makers – this summit aims at bringing diverse perspectives to help these businesses grow. Where is this event?
Ans – JLN Stadium, Delhi
Q2. The founder and CEO of which of these start-ups started his venture at the age of 26 and went on to become one of the youngest to be included in the list of richest Indians (2015)?
Ans – Ola
Q3. Which famous speaker at Amazon Smbhav started the company Softronics before joining Patni Computers? (Hint: He is also the co-founder of Infosys)
Ans – Narayana Murthy
Q4. During his MBA, Kabir Jeet Singh worked at a burger outlet, and soon developed burgers with an Indian twist. What is the name of his food venture?
Ans – Burger Singh
Q5. Which of these speakers at Amazon Smbhav is known for creating some of iconic ad campaigns like “Har ghar kuch kehta hai” and “Dum lagake haisha”? (Hint: He was also awarded the Padma Shri in 2016)
Ans – Piyush Pandey
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 12th January to 18th January 2019.
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2019.