Amazon Students Day Quiz – We are back with Amazon Quizzes. Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon Students Day Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 8 questions and you can stand a chance to win Lenovo Thinkpad.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer Amazon Students Day Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Students Day Quiz:
Q1. In 2019, Which Indian…
Ans – Dutee Chand
Q2. As A Student, Which Famous Indian Once Mis-Spelt The Word ‘Kettle’ And Refused To Copy The Correct Spelling From The Neighbor’s Slate?
Ans – Mahatma Gandhi
Q3. ‘The Adventure Of The Three Students’ Features Which Legendary Fictional Detective?
Ans – Sherlock Holmes
Q4. Eight Presidents Of The United States Have Been Students Of Which Iconic University?
Ans – Harvard
Q5. One Of The Founders Of The Company Who Has Manufactured This Product, Nicknamed Woz, Is An Alumni Of Which University?
Ans – University Of California, Berkeley
Q6. While Still A School Student, Who Started Blogging On The BBC Urdu Website Under The Pseudonym Gul Makai?
Ans – Malala Yousafzai
Q7. The Iconic Logo Of Which Shoe Manufacter Was Created By A Graphic Design Student Named Carolyn Davidson?
Ans – Nike
Q8. The National Anthem Of Which Country (Whose Capital Is Shown In Picture) Was Composed By Rabindranath Tagore’s Student, Ananda Samarakoon?
Ans – Sri Lanka
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 17th November 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th November 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 1 winners will be declared and each will win Lenovo Thinkpad.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 8 (eight) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 15th December 2020.