Amazon World Food Day Quiz – Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon World Food Day Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer 6 simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 1000. A total of 500 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning are pretty high.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & win Rs 1000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in the search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in the Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon World Food Day Quiz :
Q1. Find The Odd One Out.
Ans – Image D
Q2. All These Dishes Can Be Broadly Classified As What?
Ans – Dumplings
Q3. What Is This Dish Called?
Ans – Ramen
Q4. All The Items Shown On Screen Would Usually Be Ingredients Of Which Of These?
Ans – Garam Masala
Q5. All The Dishes Shown Are Typical Of The Cuisine Of Which Country?
Ans – France
Q6. The 2020 World Food Day Is Marking The ______ Anniversary Of The Organization Whose Logo Is Shown In The Picture. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – 75th
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 9th October 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 18th October 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 500 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 1000.
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 6 (six) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2020.