Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. Amazon World Health Day Edition Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer 6 simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 15000. A total of 6 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning are pretty high.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & win Rs 15000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in the search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in the Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon World Health Day Edition Quiz :
Q1. In which country is the World Health Organization headquartered?
Ans – Switzerland
Q2. Which of these animals is featured on the flag of the World Health Organization?
Ans – Snake
Q3. An initiative known as UHC formed the theme for the World Health Day in 2019, what does UHC stand for?
Ans – Universal Health Coverage
Q4. Jonas Salk is renowned for developing one of the first vaccines for which disease?
Ans – Polio
Q5. Meer Foundation which has tied up with Ek Saath to provide daily food requirements to 5500+ families for a month is run by which actor?
Ans – Shahrukh khan
Q6. In 1944, two physicians Dr. Townley Paton and Dr. John MacLean in New York, set up the world’s first ‘bank’ for what?
Ans – Eyes
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 8th April 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14th April 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 6 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 15000.
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 6 (six) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2020.