Google Pay Stay At Home Game – The whole world is facing the impact of COVID-19 because of which it is recommended to stay home. Google Pay in support of that has come up with a new offer similar to Google Pay Diwali Game. Complete 3 transactions to earn Google Pay Stay At Home Stamps and earn assured Rs 101. Continue Reading for more details.
How to play Google Pay Stay At Home Game?
1. First of all, download Google Pay or update the app (if you already have it).
2. Register for an account using code : y92Yq (if you haven’t already).
3. Now, open the app and go to New Payment option at the bottom.
4. Now do the following 3 tasks.
- Do a recharge of Rs 199 or more with Google Pay.
- Make an electricity bill payment of at least Rs 199.
- Make an landline or broadband payment of at least Rs 199.
5. You’ll get 3 different stamps, one unique stamp against one task. Redeem those stamps in the reward section to get Rs 101 into your bank account.
Terms & Conditions
- Collect all 3 stamps by 15 May 2020.
- Guaranteed cashback reward worth Rs 101 on collecting all the three different stamps.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over INR 9,000 during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- Any reward money you earn will be deposited to your UPI enabled savings account in Google Pay. If you do not link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Offer subject to full offer terms and conditions.