Google is back with its Free Play store credit scheme. Google Play Store has millions of Android Apps and many of them are not free or has option of in-app purchase which gives access to multiple features of those apps. Currently, Google Play Store is offering free Rs 140 Play store credits to some of its lucky users. These credits can be used on purchase of more than Rs 140 only. You can use them to purchase apps like MX Player Pro or use them to buy different gears and clothes in PUBG and at many such places.
How to get free Rs 140 Play Store credits?
1. Open Play Store on your device.
2. Click on 3 lines on top left corner to get the menu.
3. Go to Payment methods >> Redeem code.
4. Enter code : 3VUFZ68L52E3KFARRYL01MP >> Click on REDEEM.
5. Done!!! Rs 140 will be added to your Play Store account which can be redeemed against a purchase greater than Rs 140.
We share many more deals, coupons and discounts. Keep visiting !!!