What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Oppo Reno2 Z.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (9 Feb 2020).
How to Win Oppo Reno2 Z?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (9 Feb 2020) :
Q1. Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Ans – Jim Corbett National Park
Q2. Which country’s highest point is Mount Fuji, a dormant volcano?
Ans – Japan
Q3. Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
Ans – Toxic
Q4. In a 1999 Test match against South Africa, New Zealand tail-ender Geoff Allott batted a memorable innings which lasted 101 minutes. How many runs did he score?
Ans – 0
Q5. I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English, because English is a phunny language’, which actor said this dialogue in a Bollywood movie?
Ans – Amitabh Bachchan
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 9th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.