Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Free Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance. Also, 50 winners to be announced so probability of winning is much higher this time. So, don’t miss out.
How to Answer and win Free Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. What kind of a weapon is a falchion?
Ans – A sword
Q2. A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Ans – 14
Q3. AR Rahman won a Grammy award for which album?
Ans – Slumdog Millionaire
Q4. In 1927, who launched the ‘Mahad Satyagraha’?
Ans – Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
Q5. The Anglo-Zanzibar War between the United Kingdom and the Zanzibar Sultanate was the shortest recorded war in history. How long did it last?
Ans – 38-45 minutes
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 14th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.