Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Sony Portable party system. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Sony Portable party system?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which of these zodiac signs is the only one to be represented by an inanimate object in its Symbol?
Ans – Libra
Q2. What state of matter is our Sun mainly made of?
Ans – Plasma
Q3. ‘Poseidon’ is the Greek god of __________, fill in the blanks
Ans – The Sea
Q4. Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
Ans – Mars
Q5. He is considered the pioneer of the filed of political science and economics in India. He assisted the first Mauryan emperor Chandragupta in his rise to power, Who is he?
Ans – Chanakya
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 19th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.