Amazon is hosting Amazon Quiz Time Daily from 8AM – 12PM. We post answers to all the questions daily. If you have never won any prizes even after participating multiple times, here is another offer for you. Currently, Amazon is hosting another Quiz i.e. Amazon Mothers Day Quiz wherein you can answer 5 simple questions & win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance. A total of 6 Winners will be announced therefore chances of winning are pretty high. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Win Rs 15000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Mothers Day Quiz :
Q1. Who organised a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Memorial Church, Grafton in 1908, recognized as the first Mother’s Day celebration?
Ans – Anna Jarvis
Q2. Mother of Irene and Eve, which Polish born scientist is the only woman to win the Nobel Prize twice?
Ans – Marie Curie
Q3. Prince Chungthanglen, Rechungvar and Khupneivar are the sons of which proud mother and six time world champion?
Ans – MC Mary Kom
Q4. Mother of Tara and Preetha, which Madras Christian College graduate was named the 3rd most powerful woman in the world by Forbes in 2008?
Ans – Indra Nooyi
Q5. When Mother’s Day was first observed, various colours of which flower were used to symbolize whether your mother was living or not?
Ans – Carnation
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 9th May 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24th May 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 6 Winners will be declared and each will win Rs 15000.
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2020.