Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Honor Band 4 which costs Rs 2599. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win an Honor Band 4?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
Ans – Aglet
Q2. The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Ans – Dilip Prabhavalkar
Q3. Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
Ans – Nitrogen
Q4. An A2 size paper, is smaller than an A4 size paper.
Ans – False
Q5. The 2019 Oscars just went by. But, which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Ans – The Shape of Water
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 19th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.