Hi Tricksters, hope you are doing great and enjoying our deals and offers. Just now, we have found another exciting deal for you.
Now, you can buy AmazonBasics 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars worth Rs 3500 at just Rs 1515 i.e. at a flat discount of 57%. This offer is live on Amazon right now. So, grab it before the offer ends or the price goes up.
MRP – Rs. 3500
Offer – Rs. 1515 (Discount – 57%)
How to Buy AmazonBasics 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars at Rs 1515?
1. First of all, go to Amazon product page here.
2. Click on Buy Now or Add to Cart >> Proceed.
3. Log in or Sign up to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue.
5. Now, select any suitable payment method from Card/Net banking/Amazon Pay Balance/Cash On Delivery to pay the amount >> Continue.
6. Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting !!!
- Durable Mixer Grinder with three sturdy jars for dry and wet grinding
- Made from food-grade stainless steel and multi-functional robust blades for ease of usage
- High Grade SS 304 Stainless Steel blade gives super fine mixing and grinding results even at higher temperatures
- Comes with 3 High Grade SS 202 Stainless steel jars- Liquidizing jar (1.25 L), Dry or wet grinding jar (1 L) and Chutney jar (0.4 L)
- Powerful 500 Watt Copper motor provides longevity and smooth, quiet operation; Equipped with Motor overload protector
- Food Grade silicon rubber gaskets on jar lids for resistance to daily exposure of oil, chemicals and water; Leak proof grinding and mixing experience for years of usage
- Easy to operate, clean with detachable and easily washable parts
- 1 year limited warranty
- Since the mixer grinder runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise. If the noise level seems to be abnormal, then please contact our customer care
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time. This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in subsequent uses. If it does, please contact our customer care