Sometimes, our readers tell us that the deal price is not the same as it is mentioned in our posts. That is mainly because the deals that we post are handpicked and thus don’t last long and price of such deals go up very quickly. So, we request you to join our telegram channel and get real time updates from us. For now, here is another handpicked deal whose price can go up anytime.
Now, you can buy Brewvin Organic Amla Tulsi Herbal Tea, 100g Pouch, Boosts Immunity, Organically Harvested worth Rs 449 at just Rs 135 i.e. at a flat discount of 70%. This offer is live on Amazon right now. So, grab it before the offer ends or the price goes up.
MRP – Rs. 449
Offer – Rs. 135 (Discount – 70%)
How to Buy Brewvin Organic Amla Tulsi Herbal Tea, 100g Pouch, Boosts Immunity, Organically Harvested at Rs 135?
1. First of all, go to Amazon product page here.
2. Click on Buy Now or Add to Cart >> Proceed.
3. Log in or Sign up to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue.
5. Now, select any suitable payment method from Card/Net banking/Amazon Pay Balance/Cash On Delivery to pay the amount >> Continue.
6. Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting !!!
- Reduces Stress & Anxiety – Regular consumption helps reduce mental stress and anxiety by helping get rid of all the toxins. It further boosts your memory and helps in calming you down
- Boosts Immunity – Amla is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins. It aids in reducing the damage, free-radicals cause to the cells and thus improving the body’s disease fighting capability
- Reduces Fever & Cold – Giloy and Tulsi are known for their anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which help reduce respiratory problems like cough and eases fever by fighting off infections
- All the claims made above are based on available literature on the internet. We do not claim to have them vetted through any clinical trials