Do you like the deals and offers posted by us? Let us know in the comments below. But for now, let’s have a look at another product that is available at a never seen before price.
Now, you can buy Himalayan Natives 100% Natural A2 Gir Bilona Ghee (500 ml) worth Rs 920 at just Rs 441 i.e. at a flat discount of 52%. This offer is live on Amazon right now. So, grab it before the offer ends or the price goes up.
MRP – Rs. 920
Offer – Rs. 441 (Discount – 52%)
How to Buy Himalayan Natives 100% Natural A2 Gir Bilona Ghee (500 ml) at Rs 441?
1. First of all, go to Amazon product page here.
2. Click on Buy Now or Add to Cart >> Proceed.
3. Log in or Sign up to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue.
5. Now, select any suitable payment method from Card/Net banking/Amazon Pay Balance/Cash On Delivery to pay the amount >> Continue.
6. Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting !!!
- Boosts Immunity – Pure desi ghee contains antioxidants that help the body better absorb vitamins and minerals. Along with this, Butyric acid in ghee also strengthens immunity by increasing T cell production which fight against allergens in the gut.
- Good for the heart – Omega 3 fatty acids reduce fat cells, triglycerides (harmful in excess), and inflammation in the body. All these features together promote heart health. Our ghee contains these acids in abundance and hence make your heart a happy one!
- Burns Fat –Grass-fed cow ghee, contains a high amount of CLA which speeds up fat burning. It makes the body spend energy faster, thus helping it burn fat faster.
- Strong Bones Vitamin K2 helps in the deposition of calcium in required places of the skeletal system. It also reduces the risk of degenerative diseases by preventing calcification of soft tissues.
- Muscle Growth – Vitamins A supports protein synthesis and glycogen production, which aid muscle growth. Vitamin B, being an antioxidant, blocks the effects of free radicals that hamper muscle growth.