Hi Tricksters, hope you are doing great and enjoying our deals and offers. Just now, we have found another exciting deal for you.
Now, you can buy Lifelong LLFH03 Flare-Y Convector 2000W (ISI Certified) Fan room heater worth Rs 1499 at just Rs 629 i.e. at a flat discount of 58%. This offer is live on Amazon right now. So, grab it before the offer ends or the price goes up.
MRP – Rs. 1499
Offer – Rs. 629 (Discount – 58%)
How to Buy Lifelong LLFH03 Flare-Y Convector 2000W (ISI Certified) Fan room heater at Rs 629?
1. First of all, go to Amazon product page here.
2. Click on Buy Now or Add to Cart >> Proceed.
3. Log in or Sign up to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue.
5. Now, select any suitable payment method from Card/Net banking/Amazon Pay Balance/Cash On Delivery to pay the amount >> Continue.
6. Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting !!!
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on RBL Credit Card Non-EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000
- Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000
- 10% back up to ₹100 on using Amazon Pay UPI to pay for your shopping transaction. No minimum order value. Valid once per customer during the offer period, applicable only on the Amazon app.
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free
- Powerful 2400 RPM copper winded motor for quick heating
- It has twin heat positions 1000W and 2000W
- Adjustable thermostat setting for temperature control
- 3 air setting – Cool, Warm or Hot wind selection knob for heat setting
- Air throw range of 10 feet which is ideal for small to medium sized room
- Built-in overheating protection; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- 1 year warranty
- Caution – Always use the product with 16A socket. Using it on lower rating sockets may result in melting of socket or the plug.