We are regularly posting a bunch of great deals and offers from sites like Amazon, Flipkart etc and hope for you to like them. So, look what we have for you.
Now, you can buy SFT Cashew Nut Whole (Kaju) 1 Kg worth Rs 5199 at just Rs 760 i.e. at a flat discount of 85%. This offer is live on Amazon right now. So, grab it before the offer ends or the price goes up.
MRP – Rs. 5199
Offer – Rs. 760 (Discount – 85%)
How to Buy SFT Cashew Nut Whole (Kaju) 1 Kg at Rs 760?
1. First of all, go to Amazon product page here.
2. Click on Buy Now or Add to Cart >> Proceed.
3. Log in or Sign up to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue.
5. Now, select any suitable payment method from Card/Net banking/Amazon Pay Balance/Cash On Delivery to pay the amount >> Continue.
6. Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting !!!
- Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free
- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Although cashews are one of the lowest-fiber nuts, they are packed with vitamins, minerals andantioxidants. These include vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium, all of which are important for maintaining good bodily function.
- A study found that those who eat, at least, an ounce of cashew nuts every week has over 25% less chance of developing gallstones, than those who don’t eat them.
- A 100 grams serving of cashews provides you with 4.1 µg of vitamin K. Without adequate vitamin K, blood would not clot properly, so when you cut yourself, a considerable blood loss could occur.
- How ’bout a Cashew Nut Pulao (with Raisins of course) this weekend? Generally used as garnish, in chivdas or fried snacks, to make puddings, in kheers, pastries and sheeras.