We, on AllTrickz, keep bringing various product offers & deals from a wide array of categories, going from daily needs like Grocery items to relatively big purchases like Mobiles/Laptops. Today, we have gotten another brilliant deal for you.
Now, you can buy JBL C100TWS True Wireless with Google Assistant Bluetooth Headset(Black, True Wireless) worth Rs 7999 at just Rs 3989 i.e. at a flat discount of 50%. This offer is live on Flipkart right now. So, grab it before the offer ends or the price goes up.
MRP – Rs. 7999
Offer – Rs. 3989 (Discount – 50%)
How to Buy JBL C100TWS True Wireless with Google Assistant Bluetooth Headset(Black, True Wireless) at Rs 3989?
1. First of all, go to Flipkart product page here.
2. Click on Buy Now or Add to Cart >> Proceed.
3. Log in or Sign up to your Flipkart account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Flipkart account >> Continue.
5. Now, select any suitable payment method from Card/Net banking/PhonePe Balance/Cash On Delivery to pay the amount >> Continue.
6. Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Flipkart.
We share many more Flipkart deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting !!!
- 5% Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Card
- ₹20 Off on UPI payments, T&C apply
- ₹20 off on RuPay debit card, T&C apply
- Buy now and Get 6 months Free Spotify Premium
- GST Invoice Available! Save up to 28%
- No Cost EMI on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- 10% Off on BOB Mastercard debit card
- Use GST Invoice feature & get 5% Off
- With Mic:Yes
- Bluetooth version: 5
- Wireless range: 10 m
- Battery life: 5 hrs | Charging time: 2 hours
- Advanced Stereo Calling with Crystal Clear Sound Quality
- Up to 17 Hours of Combined Playback Support (5 Hours on Earbuds & 12 Hours on Charging Case)
- Quick Charging – 15min of Charge gives 1 Hour of charge
- Truly Wireless Earbuds with Auto Sync Feature. Pair only the right earpod. The left one pairs automatically