Facebook has recently invested 5.7 Billion Dollars i.e. Rs 43,574 Crore in Reliance Jio. With this investment, Jio has announced the launch of its new service i.e. JioMart.
There are many such online platforms present where you can place an order for your groceries and daily need items like BigBasket & Supr Daily. JioMart will give a tough competition to them because of its large user-base.
JioMart is yet to launch nationwide but they have already started with Pre-register scheme. As part of it, just fill in a form with your Name, Mobile no and Pin code and you can save upto Rs 3000 at the time of JioMart launch. So, hurry up.
JioMart services are now available in Navi-Mumbai, Thane & Kalyan
How to register on JioMart to save upto Rs 3000 at launch?
1. First of all, visit here.
2. Scroll down and fill in your name, mobile no, pin code, and email address.
3. Now, click on generate OTP and verify your mobile no via the OTP received.
4. Done! You are successfully registered. You’ll get to know about the benefits & how to use them at the time of JioMart launch.
How to use JioMart if it’s live in your area:-
1. JioMart Services are live in Navi-Mumbai, Thane & Kalyan.
2. If you are in these areas, you can place the order using just your WhatsApp.
3. To place an order through JioMart, add JioMart’s WhatsApp number 8850008000 to your contact list.
4. After adding the number, send a message to the JioMart number. Type “Hi” and send it to the number via Whatsapp.
5. JioMart will then reply with the shopping link along with a message that reads “Welcome to JioMart WhatsApp Order Booking Service”. The shopping link will be only active for 30 minutes.
6. Once you open the link, you will be redirected to a page that would ask for your personal details like mobile number, area, locality, etc.
7. After the details are entered and submitted, the new page with the grocery items listed vertically will appear. You can add the items to your cart.
8. Once you generate the order, JioMart will send you an invoice along with the grocery store’s address and location on Google Maps.
9. Post which, you will receive an SMS from the store when the order is ready. You can go and pick up the order from the store and pay it there.
10. Orders should be placed before 7 PM every day so that the same can be readied within the next two days. As of now, there is no minimum or maximum limit on the order value and order numbers.
Why shop with JioMart:-
- 50,000+ grocery product
- Free home delivery. No minimum order value.
- Express delivery promise
- No questions asked return policy
- Savings like never before.