Amazon is hosting Amazon Quiz Time Daily from 8AM – 12PM. We post answers of all the questions daily. If you have never won any prizes even after participating multiple times, here is another offer for you. Currently, Amazon is hosting another Quiz i.e. Amazon Riddles Quiz wherein you can solve riddles & win Rs 9999 Amazon Pay Balance. This quiz will be hosted from 25th April to 5th June. So, try your luck. Continue reading for the answers.
How to solve riddles & win Rs 9999 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Riddles Quiz :
Q1. What’s orange and sounds like parrot?
Ans – A carrot
Q2. I have a single eye but cannot see. What am I?
Ans – A Needle
Q3. The more of me you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
Ans – Footsteps
Q4. Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named June, the second child was named July. What was the third child’s name?
Ans – Johnny
Q5. What goes up and never comes down?
Ans – Your age
Also Check :-
- Amazon Summer Sale Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 25th April 2019 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 05th June 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Before proceeding to contest questions, choose one of the option : Less than Rs 200000, Rs 200000 – Rs 350000, Rs 350000 – Rs 500000, Rs 500000 – Rs 1000000, Rs 1000000 – Rs 1500000, More than Rs 1500000 or ‘I would rather not answer’.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 15th June 2019.