What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (30 Apr 2020).
How to Win Rs 10000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (30 Apr 2020) :
Q1. Which of these is a real time statistics website owned and operated by Dadax, which has come to prominence during the COVID-19 outbreak?
Ans – Worldometer
Q2. ‘Innovate for a Green Future’ is the 2020 slogan for which day that is to be observed on April 26th?
Ans – World Intellectual Property Day
Q3. Every bowler wants to see the bails/stumps flying through the air after the ball has been delivered. What happens when the ball hits the stump directly from the bowler?
Ans – Bowled
Q4. In which country would you find Uluru or Ayers Rock, a large sandstone rock formation surrounded by springs, waterholes, rock caves and ancient paintings?
Ans – Australia
Q5. Which of these personalities were an Indian diplomat and the first female president of the United Nations general assembly?
Ans – Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- JioMart Launch Offer – Save Rs 3000
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon World Earth Day Edition Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Special Edition Riddles Quiz – Win Rs 5000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 30th April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 31st May 2020.