What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Mi LED Android TV. You can use it to watch shows on your favorite online streaming platforms like Youtube, Hotstar and others. It is currently priced at Rs 29999.
So, give it a shot. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (1 June 2019).
How to Win an Mi LED Android TV?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (1 June 2019) :
Q1. In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
Ans – Fusion
Q2. On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Ans – 12 March 1930
Q3. The Rashtriya Ekta Diwas is observed every year in India on 31st October. It is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of which prominent personality in our nation’s history?
Ans – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Q4. Who has been appointed as the new coach of the Indian men’s football team?
Ans – Igor Stimac
Q5. The ______ recently launched the ‘Golden Card’ – a permanent residency permit similar to the Green Card in the USA?
Ans – UAE
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 1st June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.