World Cup 2019 has started today and with that Amazon is back with an all new Quiz. Amazon Cricket Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer 5 simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 5 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning are pretty high. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the QuizTime option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Cricket Quiz :
Q1. The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup is being played in which country?
Ans – England (UK)
Q2. In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
Ans – The team captain
Q3. India is the only country in the world to win 60,50 and 20-over World Cups.
Ans – True
Q4. In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a maximum of ____ overs per innings?
Ans – 4
Q5. Which of these is NOT a method of dismissal of a batsman in cricket?
Ans – Winking
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 30th May 2019 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th June 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- Total 5 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on or before 30th June 2019.