What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch. With this on hand, you can monitor your track runs, swims, rides, workouts, all day activity, sleep cycle & much more. It’s priced at Rs 21999.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows you might get it for free. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (4 June 2019).
How to Win a Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (4 June 2019) :
Q1. Which European country is home to the famous city of Transylvania?
Ans – Romania
Q2. Which film was Ashutosh Gowarikar’s directorial debut?
Ans – Pehla Nasha
Q3. Teressa Island, named after the Arch-Duchess of Austria, falls under which Union Territory of India?
Ans – Andaman and Nicobar iceland
Q4. Which of these is the only man to have reportedly played both in the ICC Cricket World Cup and FIFA World Cup?
Ans – Sir Vivian Richards
Q5. A group of engineers in Kerala have developed a spider-shaped robot called Bandicoot. What does it do?
Ans – Cleans manholes
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 4th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.