Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon Better India Quiz has a great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer a few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 10000. A total of 10 winners will be announced. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win Better India Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Festive Riddle Sale.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Better India Quiz – Win Rs 10000:
Q1.A program in Amazon has over 180,000 women entrepreneurs showcasing their products online? What is it called?Ans – Amazon SaheliQ2.Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is single use plastic?Ans – 7%Q3.In small towns, Amazon has partnered with 14,500+ stores to help shoppers bridge the digital divide and start shopping online. What are these stores called?Ans – Amazon EasyQ4.Amazon has vowed to add 10,000 Electric vehicles to its delivery line by 2025. (True or False)Ans – TrueQ5.Which of these locations does Amazon deliver its products to?Ans – All of the aboveQ6.Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative?Ans – Shipment ZeroQ7.Which Amazon program showcases unique arts and crafts from over 20 states?Ans – Amazon KarigarQ8.Name the online platform launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development to support women entrepreneurs?Ans – Mahila E-haat
Terms & Conditions :-
These Contests will commence from 26th January to 1st February 2020.
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.