Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. Amazon KYC Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer 5 simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. A total of 30 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning are pretty high. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & win Rs 10000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in the search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in the Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon KYC Quiz :
Q1. In context to Amazon Pay balance, what does KYC stand for?
Ans – Know Your Customer
Q2. KYC for Amazon Pay balance is a regulatory requirement from _____.
Ans – RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
Q3. Customers who have completed KYC verification can load Amazon Pay balance up to _____
Ans – Rs. 1,00,000
Q4. Which document is compulsory to complete KYC?
Ans – PAN Card
Q5. At the time of your next order delivery, you can ask your Amazon delivery agent to complete your KYC verification.
Ans – True
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 11th January 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 3rd February 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 30 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.