Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon MI Quiz has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Redmi Note 8 Pro. Total 7 winners will be announced. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win MI Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Festive Riddle Sale.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon MI Quiz – Win Redmi Note 8 Pro:
Q1. The Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with __MP rear Quad Camera configuration. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – 64 MP
Q2. Which of the below is India’s first Alexa built-in smartphone?
Ans – Redmi Note 8 Pro
Q3. Which is the processor used in Redmi Note 8 Pro?
Ans – Helio G90T Processor
Q4. What is the maximum expandable memory available in Redmi Note 8 Pro?
Ans – 512 GB
Q5. What is the battery capacity of the Redmi Note 8 Pro?
Ans – 4500 mAh
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 9th January to 31st January 2020.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.