Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon LG G8x Quiz has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win LG G8x Smartphone. Total 2 winners will be announced. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win LG G8x Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App). 2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Festive Riddle Sale.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon LG G8x Quiz – Win LG G8x Smartphone:
Q1. The LG G8x is a dual screen phone, and the latest offering by LG. It comes only in one color – ________. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Aurora Black
Q2. The LG G8x has __MP rear camera. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – 32MP
Q3. What is the battery capacity of the LG G8x?
Ans – 4000 mAH
Q4. Which of these products are NOT offered by LG?
Ans – Clothes
Q5. Which of these is a feature of the LG G8x?
Ans – All of the above
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 8th January to 31st January 2020.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.