Amazon Children Day Quiz – We are back with Amazon Quizzes. Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon Children Day Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 5 questions and you can stand a chance to win LEGO Classic Bricks.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer Amazon Children Day Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Children Day Quiz:
Q1. Which Prime Minister’s…
Ans – Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2. In 2013 At The Age Of 18, Which Player Won A World Championship Medal In This Sport?
Ans – PV Sindhu
Q3. Who Among The Following Is India’s Youngest Ever Grandmaster In This Sport?
Ans – Gukesh D
Q4. This Movement Became Widespread After Which 15 Year Old Staged A Protest Outside The Swedish Parliament In August 2018?
Ans – Greta Thunberg
Q5. This Child Prodigy Built A Humanoid Robot At The Age Of 8, And Also Developed India’s First 3 Dimensional Printer. Childrens Day Him.
Ans – Angad Daryani
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 14th November 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24th November 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 1 winners will be declared and each will win LEGO Classic Bricks.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 15th December 2020.