This festival season, Amazon is hosting Quizzes like never before. Amazon is hosting Festive Riddle Quiz which has great prizes to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win OnePlus 8T.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win Festive Riddle Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Festive Riddle Sale.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Festive Riddle Quiz – Win OnePlus 7T Pro:
Q1. I Come At The…
Ans – The Letter R
Q2. I Come At The Start Of Rocket And At The End Of Cracker, What Am I?
Ans – The Letter R
Q3. If You Arrange These Occasions In Alphabetical Order In English- Which One Comes Last – Diwali, Durga Ashtami, Dussehra, Dhanteras?
Ans – Dussehra
Q4. Which Of These Glasses Will Get Filled First?
Ans – 3
Q5. All The Letters In The First Name Of This Cricketer Are Also There In Which Of These Occasions/ Festivals?
Ans – Navratri
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 11th November to 30th November 2020.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2020.