Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. Amazon The May Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer 5 simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 7500 Amazon Pay Balance. A total of 12 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning are pretty high. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to win Rs 7500 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in the search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon The May Quiz :
Q1. Name the first Indian feature film that made its public debut at Bombay’s Coronation Theater in May 1913?
Ans – Raja Harischandra
Q2. On May 23 in 1984, who became the first Indian woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest?
Ans – Bachendri Pal
Q3. In May 1994, who became the first Indian woman to win the Miss Universe title?
Ans – Sushmita Sen
Q4. What was the assigned code name of India’s first successful nuclear bomb test on 18 May 1974?
Ans – Smiling Buddha
Q5. After spending 27 years in prison, who among the following became the president of his country on May 9, 1994?
Ans – Nelson Mandela
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 30th April 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 15th May 2020 00:00:00 a.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- Total 12 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 7500 Amazon Pay Balance.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2020.